What to do if you are not satisfied?

If you are satisfied, tell other people about it. If you have a complaint, please tell us about it. We are continually striving to give you the best dental care we can offer and we do this in collaboration with you. However, you may feel that you have not been provided with accurate information or that you have not been treated adequately.

If you are feeling unsatisfied, please discuss your concerns with your practitioner first to try and resolve any issues quickly.

Talk to your practitioner

Most issues can be resolved by talking to each other. Hopefully you can try to find a resolution together. If a conversation does not resolve your complaint, you can use the complaints procedure of the professional association.

Advice of the Dental Information Point (TIP)

For personal advice or more information about what to do, you can also contact the Dental Information Point (Tandheelkundig Informatie Punt, TIP), 0900 20 25 012 (€0,90 per minute)

KNMT complaints procedure

The KNMT can negotiate or proceed to formally deal with your complaint. Using the complaints procedure will not lead to additional costs. For more information about the procedure please click here.

Should you remain unsatisfied with the decision on your complaint, you can refer the matter to the dispute board Stichting Geschilleninstantie Mondzorg.

© 2017 Tandartspraktijk Pallandtlaan